KXIP vs KKR Live Score

A suicide bomber killed 22 people and injured another 59 as Grande's concert reached its end on Monday night (local time).

In the wake of the attack, Grande had faced criticism from some commentators in Britain, notably Piers Morgan, who said she should have stayed and visited hospitalized survivors rather than return home.

A British official told The Associated Press on Thursday that police in Manchester have made a decision to stop sharing information about their bombing investigation with the USA until they get a guarantee that there will be no more leaks to the media.

Abedi was first revealed as the attacker on Tuesday by CBS in the USA, prompting United Kingdom police to put out a statement saying speculation was "unhelpful and potentially damaging" to the investigation.

Queen Elizabeth II visited victims of the attack at Royal Manchester Children's Hospital, telling 14-year-old Evie Mills and her parents: "It's terrible". An 8-year-old girl was among the dead.

"We take full responsibility for that and we obviously regret that that happened", Tillerson said.

"To my knowledge and many in this community, that's the general impression". But Hashem told interrogators that "we knew what we were doing", Libyan officials said.

Ramadan Abedi said he served as a security officer during Muammar Qaddafi's rule before being accused by the regime of links to extremist groups, accusations he strongly denies.

France's interior minister said Abedi is believed to have travelled to Syria and had "proven" links with the Islamic State group.

The holy month of Ramadan starts this weekend.

Law enforcement officials carried out raids Thursday morning as they continue to search for others who may have helped suspected suicide bomber Salman Abedi plan the attack.

More news: Celtics star Isaiah Thomas unsure if he'll need hip surgery

"He was very isolated".

- In Manchester, a 34-year-old woman is arrested by armed police in an apartment block in Blackley, an area north of the city.

Abedi's father and younger brother have also been arrested in Libya following the attack.

Police now say that the suspected bomber, 22-year-old Salman Abedi, who died in the attack, was part of a network. British security authorities have acknowledged that they were aware of Abedi but said that he was not considered a major terrorism risk.

Libyan authorities, who are questioning Abedi's parents and siblings, claimed he made a final phone call to his mother on the eve of the attack, in which he said: "Forgive me". The elder Abedi was arrested shortly after speaking to the AP, Salem said.

Grande, 23, said in a message on her Instagram account that a date for the concert had not yet been worked out.

Bin Salem says the elder Abedi was detained for interrogations. "Abedi appears not intelligent enough to have built this bomb himself".

He went on to attend Manchester College and studied business at the city's Salford University, though he didn't attend classes there this academic year and never earned a degree, the institution said.

An avid soccer player, he often met up with friends for pick up games.

Earlier on Thursday, at 11am, many across Britain fell silent and bowed their heads for a minute in tribute to the victims caught up in Monday night's concert bombing.

Six men were taken into custody after a series of raids across Manchester, Wigan and Nuneaton, Warwickshire on Wednesday.